Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Refund, anyone?

OK, I'll admit it, I've been watching the current season of The Bachelor on ABC that just ended last night. I'll admit another thing...I'm a big sap. I love a good love story and a happy ending. Never mind that the couples on these shows usually break up after the "real world" hits them. There was a Wichita native (Jenni) on this season and she actually made it to the final two. I was excited to watch last night's finale because I thought it could go either way. Sometimes I got the impression he'd pick Jenni and other times DeAnna. So I watched along with millions of others. He picked out a ring which seemed easy enough. Seemed pretty decisive about that. Then it was time for the final rose ceremony. And as far as the girl, he picked...neither one.

Huh? I feel cheated and I want my money back. He's cute, but give me a break.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I don't watch the show, but thought I'd watch the last of the last episode and I feel bad for you....Brad is lame...o!! What dufus does that?

Heather rules said...

I don't like his nose. I know that is totally random, but it's how I feel. He derseves to be alone.