Friday, November 2, 2007

Home on a Friday

Why am I at home on a Friday? Well, this is why:
The toilet in my half bath tried to escape today. No, not really. I hired a guy named Jeff (I call him Handy Jeff) to come and work on a couple of plumbing issues, install an exhaust fan in my full bath and a ceiling fan in my bedroom. So far he's pulled the toilet, shut off the water and left for an hour to go get "supplies", which I suspect is code for lunch. During said hour I really had to pee and I haven't admitted to him yet that I went ahead and did my business, just couldn't flush it. Maybe I'll let him find out by accident. No, I won't. I'm really nicer than that. Actually, he did come back just a few minutes ago with a bag of stuff that looks very plumby (I know, not a real word). Jeff is really a very nice guy otherwise I wouldn't give him access to my home. His background check was clean. Just kidding! I'll keep you posted on the progress of things, because I know you're dying to know.

5 comments:

Heather rules said...

Life without plumbing SUCKS!

Lori said...

Chris, you should've just peed in the sink. Hell, just have Handy Jeff convert that cute lil' half bath into a walk-in closet and use the sink from now on anyway.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

chris, i don't think i can say here what you really should do with handy jeff, but it has something to do with seeing how handy he really is...