Friday, November 16, 2007

The cowboy and the frog

I finally got some Halloween pics of my nephew and great nephew. How adorable are the cowboy (Caden) and the frog (Zach)? I have to give a shout out to my niece, Katie, who sent me these the other day. I won't get to see Caden over Thanksgiving, but I'm looking forward to some quality Zach time. I haven't seen him for over a month and he's changed a lot, I'm told. He's got two teeth, so he's been really busy!

Here's a picture of the cowboy family (Andrew, Caden, Rachel and Copper):


This has to be one of my absolute favorite shots of the Froggy:

I love how it looks like he's standing there all by himself (sorta). Thanks to Uncle Kenny (my brother-in-law) for positioning him for this shot. I wish I could have been there to see them in person, but at least there are some pictures to mark the occasion.

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!
Giddy-up and Ribbit, Ribbit

Linda said...

They are both adorable! Love the costumes!