Friday, September 21, 2007

Victoria plays volleyball

Yesterday I took the afternoon off and visited my friend, Laurie, in the hospital. She is recovering well after her surgery and rumor has it she went home this afternoon.

After the hospital visit, my parents and I attended my niece Victoria's volleyball match over at Wichita Collegiate. Victoria is in the eighth grade and plays on the "B" team. They kicked some booty and ended up winning the first two games (both on Victoria's serve, I might add). She has a right fine serve and was happy we were there to cheer for her team. Even though the gym wasn't air conditioned and it left like it was 99.9 degrees in there, we were glad we went too.

4 comments:

Heather rules said...

Hooray for Victoria's team!!

Linda said...

Love the shiny blue uniform! YEAH Victoria!

Lori said...

Chris, I always enjoy reading how much you care about your friends and family. They're all lucky to have you in their lives.

Lori said...

I love Victoria's name. She is so dang cute and reminds me of my nieces at that age.