Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy 18th, Katie!

This is what my niece, Katie, looked like about 18 years ago. Wasn't she sweet? I think this picture was taken the day she went home from the hospital, at least she's wearing the same going home outfit her brothers wore. Katie always loved me best when she was little. She might still say I'm her favorite. :-)

When she was younger she was a bit of a screamer. But she has two older brothers, so can you blame her? She never screamed at me and always loved it when I came around (I was in college when she was born). Now I love it when she comes around. In fact, she and her Mom (my sister, Teresa) came to stay with me this past weekend.

This is what she looks like now:
Gorgeous, huh?
(photo credit to Red Door Photography in Great Bend)

6 comments:

Linda said...

LOVE the baby picture, and she's definitely a gorgeous young lady! Happy 18th Katie!

Lori said...

I had a hunch that you're the cool aunt!

Lori said...

She's beautiful! Your posts about your nieces remind me so much of the good times I had with my own as they grew up. Sniff!

Country Girl said...

beautiful girl... young and "old" :)

Heather rules said...

She is a beautiful young lady.

Katie said...

Thanks Bish!! I love you!!