Thursday, September 6, 2007

Open update

I am sad to report that Tommy Haas lost in straight sets to a very unattractive Russian (name omitted to protect his privacy). Andy Roddick lost last night in straight sets to Roger Federer. The best news of the night: Andre Agassi was a guest commentator of the match with John McEnroe and Ted Robinson. They made a great team and I hope they have Andre back to commentate in the future. He's not only bald and sexy, but he has some insightful things to say!

To answer some of your comment questions...
1. Yes, I've played tennis in the past (not for about 3 years). I started playing when my friend, Joyce, asked me to take lessons with her. We were in our early 30s at the time. We made a pact that no pictures would be taken and there would be no laughter at another's expense. We both enjoyed it thoroughly.

2. Tommy Haas is slightly hotter than Agassi. I think it's the German accent that tips the scales!

I consider myself incredibly LUCKY to have gotten to watch Agassi on Centre Court at Wimbledon when I went four years ago. He was amazing. Or maybe it was just the experience of standing in the queue and then getting a ticket on Centre Court. But that's another post for another day.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Guess I need to check out a pic of this Tommy Haas...I don't even know who he is. (Don't shoot me!)