Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy birthday, Heather

Earlier this week I took my friend Heather out for lunch to celebrate her 31 years on this planet. We had the soup, salad and breadsticks at Olive Garden and it was wonderful. It's been way too long since I've eaten there. Heather, who doesn't care much for sweets, wanted the tiramisu. Who am I to deny? We shared it, but here's a picture of her with it before we dug in (actually it was after she dug in and before I did):
Happy birthday, Heather. May you celebrate many more anniversaries of your birth!

7 comments:

Country Girl said...

YUM-O

Linda said...

Oooh, the tiramisu sounds decadent! I've got to get Corby to make it one of these days!

Heather rules said...

Cowgirl needs to stop with the Rachel Ray comments. She knows I can't stand that woman.
Thanks again Chris. The food and the company were fab!!

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday to you, Heather!! Hope you had a wonderful day. (How can you NOT, with soup, salad, breadsticks and tiramisu?)

Jaime said...

Happy birthday, Heather. I love soup, salad and breadsticks. They are my fav!

Heather rules said...

Okay Chris - You need to update your blog. I'm tired of pulling it up and seeing my ugly mug.

Chris said...

Sorry, Heather. I've been busy. And your mug is NOT ugly. But I'll post tonight. I have material, just haven't had time to post!