Thursday, September 13, 2007

A couple more from the weekend

I couldn't resist taking this shot of Zach in his overalls sitting in my Dad's recliner on Sunday. My Dad lives in overalls. He wears them to work and would wear them to church except he doesn't think it's appropriate. So this is Zach's attempt to look just like his Grandpa Larry. Look at him sitting up like such a big boy. It won't be long and he'll be crawling all over the place. Can't wait.

This is Madi (my cousin Jason's daughter), my niece Jessica, and Coco the Great Dane. Or as we call her, The Horse. Coco belongs to my brother and his girls (Jessica and Victoria) and she's really a very sweet and docile dog, but people are afraid of her. It's not hard to see why. But Madi's not afraid of her at all and she'll stand for hours and be petted by little hands.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Zach is a cutie pie!!! I want to pinch his little cheeks!

Heather rules said...

Did Zach scratch his nose? He looks awfully cute in them overalls.

Country Girl said...

I am just falling in love with sweet little Zach - SO ADORABLE!! and I so love the overalls.
My grandpa never wore anything but overalls -- was even buried in them, complete with his dentures in the front pocket. :) The only time anyone ever saw him in something besides overalls... my mom and dad's wedding in 1970... and then my dad and stepmom's wedding in 1983 -- Grandpa wore THE SAME SUIT to each wedding.

Madi and her little pony... too cute!! Funny how the big dogs that people are afraid of are the ones with the biggest hearts.

Chris said...

Yes, he scratched his nose. He's found his hands and they're all over the place, I guess!