Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Prison Broken

So, my TiVo picked up 7 minutes of the "Prison Break" season premiere last night. It was 7 minutes of indecipherable garbage. So off to the FOX website I will go to see if I can watch the episode there. If not that, then I'll read the episode update. So boring compared to watching Michael and Lincoln act out the episode. I'm sad.

I finished reading my book club's September selection "Water For Elephants"
instead of watching television last night, which is probably a better way to spend the time anyway. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this book. I loved it. Such an original story and I loved the way author Sara Gruen told the story through flashbacks of the 93-year-old Jacob. My opinion: you won't be sorry if you crack open this book. Two enthusiastic thumbs way up!

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

i'm not sure yet what i'm going to think about this season of PB. i know it'll be a happy ending... happy as far as michael not being killed, and really i can't imagine them killing lincoln either. i really would like to see michael and sara ride off into the sunset.

Maria said...

Be sure to check out TV Guide.com's editor's blog on the show. I also like the ones on EW.com (Entertainment Weekly). The EW ones are for subscribers only, so let me know, and I'll forward it to you.