Monday, January 21, 2008

What a big boy

A little over a week ago I went to Ellinwood to see the fam and spent some time with a couple of my favorite little boys. I went over to Zach's house to see him Friday night and then Saturday he came over to my Mom and Dad's for most of the day. It's amazing how much he and Caden have changed since Christmas. Zach's been pulling himself up next to things and the boy has six teeth! His new favorite thing is to stand next to his excersaucer instead of being in it. Notice the big boy clodhoppers!

These pictures have been on my Mom's camera and she just e-mailed them to me today. I'll have her e-mail some of the Caden pictures from that weekend as soon as she can.

5 comments:

Heather rules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scarlett said...

Just browsing and saw this picture. SO CUTE!!!

Linda said...

Look at that face! What a dollie!

Amy D. said...

He really is adorable.

Country Girl said...

i LOVE your new headline... not christy, just chris. i feel your pain sister. christy is like one of the ugliest names EVER!