Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lunch with Linda

Had lunch today with my friend Linda from work (she is the brains and fingers behind Linda's Sunflower blog). I took her out for her birthday, which was back in October. It only took us a little over 2 months to find a day when we were both free. How sad is that? I didn't take my purse (just money) because we walked across the street from work, so I don't have any photos. It was so much fun, we should probably start planning now to go again in a couple of months!

7 comments:

Country Girl said...

yummy lunch! where'd you go??

Chris said...

Heroes. Love their sweet pepper bacon chicken sandwich.

Jennifer Lynne said...

I LOVE that sandwich also! Yum.

Princess Jill said...

Forget about lunch - ITS TIME TO POST YOUR TATTOO!! Can you tell me who "cowgirl" is? Do I know her? I also love to read Linda's blog.

Linda said...

Thanks again for lunch Chris. And I brought my camera specifically to take pictures and forgot! I guess we were too busy blabbing!

Country Girl said...

you just can't beat the sweet pepper bacon at heroe's!! the club press rocks -- along with fries and queso. :) real comfort food.

Khageman said...

The Sweet Pepper Bacon cheeseburger is one of Dave's favorite foods in the world. We had to go to Heroes to find it once our BG Bolton's over here on the west side closed down.