Monday, January 7, 2008

P.S. I love this movie

I went to see "P.S. I Love You" this past weekend. There's no doubt it's a chick flick, but I happen to like those since I'm a chick and all. I shed a lot of tears at this movie and I'm not a big crier when other people are around. I usually only let loose when nobody's watching. This movie really was sweet and funny at the same time and sometimes that just gets to me. It reminded me a little bit of "Steel Magnolias" which is a favorite of mine.

9 comments:

Princess Jill said...

Did you forget to call and ask me to go to the movies??? xxoo

Linda said...

I've been wanting to see that movie! And I saw the tail end of Steel Magnolias late Saturday night. Haven't seen it in ages, but loved it too!

chitknit said...

Yeah, I just watched "Steel Magnolias" Sunday morning on TBS. Some classic lines.

"He is a boil on the butt of humanity!"

Country Girl said...

he's a real gentleman. i bet he even takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it! :)

Jaime said...

I saw "Steel Magnolis" on Sunday, too. My sister and I can quote that movie verbatim. (Scary, but true.)

Dolly Parton needs to be in more movies.

Heather rules said...

You are comparing it to Steel Magnolias?? I MUST GO SEE IT!!

I'm sure when can all quote that movie. I too watched it Sunday morning. Justin was so pleased it was on. hehe

Unknown said...

I agree with Jaime - Dolly Parton (or as my granddaughter Bella calls her Dolly Partner) needs to be in more movies. I love Steel Magnolias and will have to go see P.S. I Love You.

Anonymous said...

i really want to see p.s. i love you. glad to hear you liked it!

Jennifer Lynne said...

I really really want to see this movie!