Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Digging for gold

Since my friend Denise laid down the challenge for posting Olan Mills photos from the 70s and 80s, I've been trying to scrounge up pictures from my past that would be suitable for posting. I have one particular one in mind of me and my siblings, but just haven't been able to land my hands on a copy to scan in. It totally slipped my mind when I was in Ellinwood over the weekend and now I can't find a copy at home. Luckily, my Mom is coming to my house this afternoon. I'll call her and see if she can bring a copy that dorky picture.

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: My Mom found the photo. But the bad news is that she isn't coming today. I may have a copy at home and I'll do some more searching tonight. Rest assured I will be posting some photos soon. Because I know you've all been worried about it!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lynne said...

I can't wait to see it! :-)

Linda said...

I've been enjoying the old photos too. Anxiously awaiting yours!

Heather rules said...

I'm stoked about your pics. Why did the momster decide not to come? Weather?

Denise said...

I'm shivering in anticipation!