Monday, December 17, 2007

We got some snow!

Friday evening when it was snowing and looking a lot more like Christmas should (I love snow), I went over to my friend Jennifer's house for dinner and a gift exchange. I don't think I'll have time to see her, Steve and Bella before I leave town for the Christmas holiday, so this was our only chance. Here's a picture of the girls in front of their tree (thanks to photographer and our evening DJ, Steve, for taking this picture):

Bella was already in the process of opening my gift in the picture. She just couldn't wait. That's pretty exciting considering she ran out of steam last year before opening all of her presents!

The cookie jar shaped like an ornament was for the entire family, but I think Bella wants to keep it in her bedroom.

I don't have a photo of it, but they gave me the cutest Noah's Ark ornament that is now hanging in a special place on my tree.

No comments: