Monday, December 31, 2007

Best pals?

On Christmas Eve I snapped some pictures of Caden and Zach together with my Mom's new Nikon Coolpix camera (that she got from her awesome children). I think someday they'll be best pals, but for now they're just not too sure about one another. These pictures are in the order I took them and then Zach was happy for me to rescue him from that other kid. Thanks to my bro-in-law Kenny (Caden's grandpa) for holding the two of them for this series of shots. Oh, and it took about almost six months, but Zach now has more hair than Caden.





Notice how it starts out with Caden looking like he wants to give Zach a big hug and Zach seemingly wanting none of that. And in the last shot of Zach trying to pinch Caden's cheeks I love how Caden has his arms crossed over himself as if to say, "I'm not touching you anymore, so quit pinching me!"

4 comments:

Heather rules said...

That is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Now that's just adorable!

Linda said...

they are just too cute. Love the last pic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.