Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mmm...Two Pulls

I'm not a big fan of beer. Most people who know me have known me long enough to know that this has not always been the case. I loved beer in college. Then as I got older it just seemed to stuff up my head and cause my allergies to flare. So I don't drink it often.

But at Granite City (it's a restaurant and a brewery), I love their Two Pull beer. It's a mixture of their Northern Light Lager and Brother Benedict's Bock. And it's just right.

Last night I met my friends Joyce and Laurie at Granite City for a belated birthday dinner for Laurie. This was taken after they'd had at least two beers each (OK, so had I, but I'm not in the picture):

Good food, good beer, good friends. Not much else is needed for a great evening.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Two Pull is my favorite there, too. (The Idaho Nachos have got to be a close second.) Are you a Mug Club member? It's certainly worth it if you're a frequent flier there. And surely you know about the growlers? Mmm ... Two Pull.

Chris said...

Lori, I am a Mug Club member. Bigger beers for a smaller price? I'm all about that!

Country Girl said...

you may enjoy the two pulls, but surely queen rita... tell me it doesn't beat out the marga...

chitknit said...

Yes - nothing better than the Two Pull AND the mug club. Thankfully, we're pretty close to a GC here in Overland Park.