Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday visit with Caden

Sunday morning I called Caden's (he's my great nephew) house to see if he was receiving visitors. His Daddy said he was so I went over. We played for a while (it's a shame that he doesn't get any attention from his parents) until it was time for him to take a nap. Here he is laughing at his Mommy:I can't wait to see pictures from Halloween, because he's going to be a cowboy.

After Caden went upstairs for his nap, I turned my attention to
Copper, their labrador retriever. He's kinda jealous of that baby and just can't figure out why he's not allowed to lay on Caden's blanket, too. Andrew gave him a treat and he was very gracious and let me take his picture. I'm sure he's thinking: "Take the picture so I can have my treat."

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

i can't wait to see pics either... i LOVE cowboys! :)

Heather rules said...

I like the shirt he's got on. "Goofball"

Lori said...

That's such a great picture. What a happy baby!