Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Silliness with a camera

Sunday afternoon while we were walking around the Arboretum, Suzanne wanted to go to the croquet "field" and jump around. She did indeed do some jumping, but then she came up with the idea of holding out the camera, spinning and taking photos of herself. This was her effort:


It looked like so much fun I decided to try it. My camera is old and slow, so I borrowed Suzanne's fancier model and came up with this:

I love how the background is blurry. I also love how you can see Deb and Suzanne in the blurry background. But I hate how my eyes are almost closed. And my double chin. But I'm proud that I didn't fall down. It was fun. I need to do more fun things like that in life. Silly is good.

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

great idea!! i was just spinning earlier today... my poodle skirt looks WAY cool when i do. i got dizzy though. been far too long since i had a good spin.

Kathryn said...

Love the pics!