Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yellowstone is magnificent

Yesterday we loaded up Angie's van with lunch stuff and people and headed out for the approximate hour and a half drive to Yellowstone National Park. It was a long day, but so worth it. For today I'm pressed for time so I'm just going to leave you with some pictures.

Big Sky ski resort area.
On the drive to the West Yellowstone entrance.
Some bison and their babies having a midday snack beside the road.
At the entrance at West Yellowstone in the rain. Me, Kyle, Anissa, Jenny, Fred and Jeffrey.

Firehole Cascade.

Emerald geyser pool.


Old Faithful.


My favorite Lake Yellowstone shot.

Today is a long drive and I won't be posting until I get home. So, until Tuesday, happy trails to me.

5 comments:

Heather rules said...

Beautiful pics!
Happy Trails!

Jaime said...

Looks like you're having a great time. Great pics.

Linda said...

OMG Gorgeous pics! Have a safe trip home. Can't wait to hear about everything!

Rockyn Robyn said...

FABULOUS!!!!!! I'm so envious!!!

Jennifer Lacy said...

more gorgeous pics! that one looks like Ansel Adams! enjoy!!!