Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few more graduation snaps

The two graduates posed for a picture, sans caps and gowns, on Sunday. They even dressed in similar colors and I don't even think they called each other ahead of time. Freaky, huh?

Here's a picture of Christopher enjoying (yes, I said enjoying) one of the EHS graduation speeches. At least Katie's graduation didn't last over three hours (including baccalaureate) like yours did, sir.

Here's one of Katie after she received her (fake) diploma. She's the one cheesin' for the camera. It's also a nice shot of Mr. Sobba standing in the doorway. He was my Algebra teacher in high school.

This one is a self-portrait of me, Zach and Christopher. This was shortly before I started giving Zach some of the fruit dip on his pacifier. Aren't aunts supposed to spoil their nieces and nephews? I have been doing a pretty good job of spoiling Zach lately. FYI, Christopher was pretty full of vodka at this point, but all I had was one margarita. That's the truth, I promise.

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

I noticed their colors before I even read. That is freaky.
The look on Christopher's face is hilarious.

Linda said...

Zach looks like he's the one who had the vodka. HA! Cute pics!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Good night! you've had a bunch of graduation craziness! Christopher is an absolute HOOT!