Monday, May 5, 2008

Jessica's first prom

Here's the long-awaited picture of my niece Jessica and Donnie, her date for the prom a couple of weeks ago.

If Donnie looks a little scared, it's probably because he was in the company of my brother John (Jessica's dad) and John takes great pride in torturing anyone his daughters bring around. Doesn't she look elegant in her red dress with her hair up? She's definitely a jeans and t-shirt girl in everyday life, so it's wonderful to see her all dressed up. Word on the street is that Jessica and Donnie are now "dating" since going to prom. I haven't met him yet, but I'm positive I'll be a lot easier on him than John.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Jessica looks beautiful in her dress.

Heather rules said...

She looks beautiful. Donnie is a lucky guy!

Country Girl said...

WOW - i LOVE that dress!!