Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meet...a new baby girl UPDATED

Yesterday afternoon I went to visit some friends in the hospital who just had a baby on Monday. When I got to see their precious new daughter yesterday she was only about 24 hours old and Nancy and Pepe hadn't decided on her name yet. She's their fourth child and has two older brothers (Joseph and Vincent) and a sister (Libby). Can't wait to have some more cuddle time with her once she gets to go home. I'll keep you posted on what they end up naming her. Isn't she beautiful?

UPDATE: She's been named Mia Catherine. They came home from the hospital last Wednesday and everyone is doing great!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous! Yes, please let us know her name when mama and dada decide!

Country Girl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh..... i heart her!!

Heather rules said...

Beautiful. Makes me want to have another one, but only for a second. ;o)

Rockyn Robyn said...

adorable, Chris. Just beautiful!

El Bee said...

So precious! I don't need to see this right now...I have baby fever! I want to smell her...I love smelling babies. (I just re-read that and I sound like a FREAK!) :)

Country Girl said...

we gonna find out her name one of these days??

Linda said...

LOVE the name Mia! You know, we'll want updated pics too!

Heather rules said...

I love the name Mia too. When Justin & I were talking about having another one, I told him if it was a girl, I'd like to name her Mia. But it didn't really go well with Gretta.

Jennifer Lacy said...

ahhhh very sweet. love the name - makes me think of my sweet baby katherine

Country Girl said...

ah... i knew heather would love the name!! :)