Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Those boys are growing up

While I was in Ellinwood I got a chance to see both of the little boys, although my time was limited since I was in the bathrooms painting most of the time. I had a little bit of time on Sunday to go see Zach at his house. His parents told me he was taking a nap, but when I went to his crib to look in on him he was playing some music and hugging the music thing on the side of his bed. After I got him out we played in the house for a while and then we went outside. Terri brought out some laundry to fold on the deck and Zach was very helpful with the socks.

Yesterday my mom was keeping Zach (I planned my painting days around that fact) and so the three of us went to see Caden and his grandma (my sister Teresa). Teresa watches him every other week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Zach was so excited when I told him we were going to see Caden, he just about jumped out of his skin. Caden had just gotten up from a nap, but he was happy to see his buddy, Zach, too.

2 comments:

Rockyn Robyn said...

WE DEFINITELY SHOULD DO BREAKFAST ON A MONDAY OR TUESDAY!!!!

Heather rules said...

They are growing up so fast!!