Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My niece Anissa


Today is my niece Anissa's 17th birthday. This picture was taken a year ago when we were on vacation in California and it's one of my favorite shots of her. I believe this was the day we went to Laguna Beach and played in the ocean. Anissa is the oldest child of my sister, Jenny (she's the middle child in my family). I remember Anissa's first birthday. She had gotten a little hippo that had a keyboard in the top and I (with the limited musical ability I have) played "Happy Birthday" on it while we sang to her. Good times, good times. She doesn't remember it, but somewhere there are pictures.
Happy Birthday, Niss! And enjoy your senior year of high school.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Chris, you and I must have a parallel family or something. First the nephews named Andrew and Christopher, and now this: I, too, have a sister named Jenny. And she's the middle child in my family!