Friday, August 31, 2007

Lots of Wine = Lots of Laughter

Last night was our monthly book club gathering. And what a gathering it was! I'd say that it ranks right up there with "Spirit Stick" night and the small but intimate gathering we had once at Molly's house. This evening's hostess was Lori L. (pictured at left) who made a fabulous curried chicken salad. Yum.

And after 9 o'clock the conversation went to places I shouldn't discuss in such a public place. But I should point out that I've NEVER seen Denise laugh so hard. Throughout the evening, Lori B. was making some interesting faces. But I was lucky to get this shot of Suzanne and Lori when the talk turned to the socioeconomic issues of head massages, pedicures and GBV.

Just thinking back on the evening makes me smile. A lot. And giggle a little bit sometimes. It was definitely the high of my day and possibly my week!

Here's a shot of Tara and Cory at a moment when the hilarity was not at its peak:

Next month I'm the hostess and it's going to be hard to top this particular book club gathering. A very hard act to follow.

1 comment:

Denise said...

That night was so HIlarious it made my GBV hurt!