Friday, August 17, 2007

Introducing...Caden

This little guy is my very first great-nephew, Caden. He's the son of my oldest nephew, Andrew, and his wife, Rachel. He was born July 11, so he's just a little over a month old. This was taken on Sunday after his baptism. His aunt Katie (my niece and his godmother) is holding him. He's got the darkest blue eyes right now and I think he's pretty sweet. We haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together, but when we do I can tell him all sorts of stories about when his Daddy was little and I'm really looking forward to that.

My Mom likes to say that she has grandchildren from A (for Andrew, who's the oldest) to Z (for Zachary, the youngest). And I think that's pretty cool.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Now JUST TO CLARIFY, is the Chris S., as in Chris from my book club who is a whiz with computers? All my context clues scream yes but I'm just double checkin.

Chris said...

Yes, Denise, it's me: the Chris S. from your book club and knowledge of sweaty Mr. Purple Pants.

Khageman said...

A great-nephew?? We cannot be old enough for this! He is beautiful though.

Lori said...

Hi Chris! Welcome to blogging. I'm not quite a month into my personal blog, and I'm having a blast! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Suzanne said...

Awwwww, such cute boys! I can almost smell that fresh baby smell from here. Congrats to you.... Great Aunt Christine?! :-)

Katie said...

Hey, that is me!!! And, my favorite nephew. (oh wait, my only nephew!)