Friday, August 17, 2007

Introducing...Zach


I thought I'd share with you a picture of my newest nephew. His name is Zach and he's about 3 and a half months old. He's my oldest brother Mark's son. Mark's oldest son, Tyler, is 18. Talk about spreading them out. But he's pretty cute, huh? I took this picture of him last weekend. It's hard to get his sweet smile captured on film (or digital) because once you raise the camera his expression turns to confusion because he's trying to figure out what you're holding in your hand. He hasn't figured out how to be a ham. Yet. But I'm trying to teach him.

2 comments:

Khageman said...

Love the blog!!! Zach is a doll, but that is what I would expect with such an awesome Aunt Chris!

Katie said...

He is the cutest little boy, besides Caden...it is a toss up!! That is an amazing picture of him though, I LOVE it!!