Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bella turns 3

Today was my friend Bella's third birthday. After church this morning I went over to her house and had some yummy pork chops for lunch. When the other guests arrived, she got to open a pile of presents. Notice how she wears the tiara with such ease.


I was actually able to find a movie for her that she didn't already have ("Bee Movie") and she got some pretty cool stuff. After presents, Bella's mom had a great idea...so we played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. We all took a turn. My turn was not great. The tail ended up in the general vicinity of his ear. In this photo Brent tries his hand while his daughter, Faith, stands by to make sure he isn't peeking.

The only thing left to do after that was eat cake and ice cream. We sang to her, of course. Then Bella was kind enough to have her candles lit again so I could blow them out while they sang to me. Bella and I are both Rams and our birthdays are only three days apart. Brent, Denice and Faith are in the background.

Thanks to Bella for sharing her special day with me. I had a great time!

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

Happy Birthday Bella and to you too Chris! That sure was nice of her to share her cake with you.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Chris! Hope your birthday is wonderful.

Country Girl said...

way cool cake!