Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's talk tractors and torture the cat

I have neglected up to this point (because I've been so lax in blogging lately) to mention that my sister, Teresa, had surgery a little over two weeks ago. She had some disks in her lower back (three, to be exact) that the stuffing had come out of, so they went in through her belly and put in some spacers and fused those puppies together. Didn't look like fun and she assures me it wasn't. But now she's on the good drugs and I'm going without. This past weekend I went to Ellinwood to see the little boys and visit the infirm Teresa. Zach went with me to her house on Saturday so his mom and dad could run errands. Zach got to try out Uncle Kenny's miniature tractor. He really enjoyed the ride I gave him. And it was a great workout for me. Really.

After lunch and his nap, Caden dropped by with his mom. My nephew Christopher was in town from Oklahoma City for the weekend, too. Zach and Caden talked and bonded over Kenny's tractor. After their version of tractor talk, the boys turned to torturing Gus (it's short for Asparagus), the cat. I shot some very amateur video of them, but I couldn't resist posting it. Notice how Caden samples Gus' tail.

5 comments:

Heather rules said...

Thanks for the update on them cute boys!!

Heather rules said...

love the secured sunglasses. hehe. i need some of those. maybe i would wear sunglasses more often

Unknown said...

what a cute pair of boys and such a patient (sp?) cat. Loved being able to watch the video on my new high powered computer :-D

Linda said...

cutie pies! adorable! what else can you say?

Rockyn Robyn said...

Why do kids always go straight for the business end f the cat? That just cracks me up....get the tail...get the tail!