Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zachary turns 3!

In the middle of my week of vacation at the end of April, Zachary turned three years old. His party was the weekend after his birthday and almost everybody was there to celebrate his special day. The day before his party I got to spend the whole day with him and Grandma Sherrie. We worked on a project to make Mother's Day gifts for his grandmas and his mommy. I think they were a big hit. We also went to the park where he made me dizzy by turning me on the spinny thing and mom laughed her fool head off when I couldn't walk. She's somewhat evil. No pictures of that because she was laughing too hard.

His party included a cookout, cake and, of course, a pile of presents. Here he's flashing his I.D.


Preparing to blow out the candles.

And tearing into the present pile with mommy reading him his card from yours truly.

Some of his favorite toys. I just got him boring books and clothes.

It's so cliche, but I cannot believe that he's already three years old. It seems like just yesterday when he was born. He's getting so big and independent and I sometimes miss that little baby. But then he says something really funny and I'm so glad he's older and more entertaining!

No comments: