Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Dark Knight

Well, I agree. Heath Ledger was unbelievable as the Joker in "The Dark Knight" movie. Saw it last night with my niece Katie and her boyfriend Frank. (They'd already seen it, but wanted to again--Katie only slept through a small portion of it!) I also sat just three seats away from fellow blogger and friend Lori and her husband Brian in the packed theatre. I'm usually not one for that kind of action movie, but this one was really good. I thought it was just a tiny bit long (it's about two and a half hours), but really it kept my attention the whole time. And really, the cast has some of my favorites: Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Aaron Eckhart and Heath Ledger. The only really troubling part for me was the hideous disfiguration of my heartthrob Aaron Eckhart. Please don't make him look like that ever again. If you haven't seen it yet, go. I don't think you'll regret it.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Kaitlin saw it Thurs. night and loved it. I'm hoping Corby and I can go sometime in the next few weeks.

Rockyn Robyn said...

Word. "Two Face" was super freaky. My favorite part was the Joker in the nurse's uniform walking out of the hospital - everyone was laughing their tails off in our theater over that!

Lori said...

That was so fun running into you there, Chris! Brian & I loved the movie. I'm glad to hear you did, too.