Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Wednesday

Not that Wednesday means anything special. It's just that this particular Wednesday I decided to post a blog. And that will be my goal every Wednesday from this point forward. It's going to be a quick one tonight because I'm tired and I don't feel very well. I learned well after taking a sip of my niece-in-law Rachel's drink last weekend that she was sick. Strep throat. She got it from my niece, Katie. I'm not necessarily saying she made me sick because my brother is also not feeling well and I don't think he drank after Rachel. I'm hoping I feel better after a good night's sleep.

Before I sleep I will post this picture of the dress I bought last week. I'll be wearing this dress in less than a month (about 26 days, to be exact) when my brother gets married in Las Vegas on August 10th. We leave 25 days from today and I'm starting to get really excited. Ta-da:


I don't usually dig sleeveless things, but it's Vegas. In August. I don't think I need to say more. I love the colors. The price was right. It's fully lined, so no slip is needed. It's comfortable and machine washable. So, what do you think...hot pink toenail polish?

5 comments:

KRyan said...

that dress is GORGEOUS!!! I want it!

Anonymous said...

love the dress - hot pink sounds good. What shoes are you wearing? - Joyce

Linda said...

beautiful dress! Hot pink or orange nail polish. I'm so jealous you're going to Vegas. I love it there!

Jennifer Lacy said...

that is SUPER cute!

Rachel said...

I should not be blamed... I don't think you ended up with strep, did you? Also, I forgot you took a drink from me.... I apologize... very lately. :)